The properties of ginger and garlic are well known, but did you know that taking them in combination has important health benefits? We tell you why you have to dare to mix these ingredients.
If you are interested in nutrition, surely you already know the interesting properties that ginger and garlic have. The first is considered a superfood and its health benefits They are widely known: we know that it helps to relieve pain in joints and muscles, protects the digestive system, increases the feeling of satiety to help lose weight, promotes good memory and prevents the appearance of some diseases.
Garlic, for its part, also has a positive effect on our health. Scientific studies reveal that it has antibacterial properties and is effective in preventing and treating infections, it is highly nutritious, rich in antioxidants, and can help detoxify heavy metals from the body.
In view of the properties that these two ingredients have separately, it is obvious to think that your combination offers great health benefits. We tell you why you have to dare to mix garlic and ginger.
- Has anti-inflammatory effect. As he Garlic As the ginger they have anti-inflammatory properties confirmed by various scientific studies. Despite the fact that there is no research looking at the effects of the combination of both ingredients, everything indicates that the mixture could enhance this health benefit.
- May protect against cell damage. Scientific studies reveal that Garlic and the ginger can help reduce oxidative stress markers, including the highly reactive and harmful compound malondialdehyde. Therefore, they protect against cell damage.
- May support cognitive health. Various studies suggest that frequent consumption of Garlic Y ginger it reduces the chances of experiencing cognitive decline, improves memory and attention, and can protect against brain damage and neurodegenerative diseases.
- May reduce the risk of heart disease. Research shows that both ginger and garlic can help reduce risk factors for heart disease, including high blood pressure and high blood lipid levels. Thanks to this, they help protect against heart disease.
- May have benefits for patients with diabetes. Garlic and ginger can help lower blood sugar levels and improve other health markers in people with type 2 diabetes, especially when taken in supplement form.