The Orange television platform has launched a “renewed and differential design, adapted to the tastes and needs of each user, which proposes a more agile, intuitive and individualized television experience”. After a few days of trying to imagine where the shots could go, we finally have all the details of this new interface.
New Orange TV interface
The television market is increasingly competitive, it has more players and it is key to differentiate yourself from the competition, either by content or by functionalities. In addition, everything is evolving towards multi-device consumption that moves away from traditional television to make the leap to any time and any place. Finally, users are looking for personalized experiences adapted to their preferences, but without neglecting the simplicity of use. Drinking from all those premises, Orange TV launches your new tv interface.
The operator confirms that the idea is “To facilitate each viewer the discovery of the content most related to their tastes and needs, to generate and optimize a personalized audiovisual experience for each client based on their preferences in content.” Customers can now enjoy this new interface on computers and in the next few days on the rest of the devices, being able to access content on demand, linear channels or catalog on demand from the different providers with whom Orange has agreements (Universal +, NatGeo Now, AMC Selekt…).
Now we have a new main menu that organizes the contents in the following sections:
- Start: simple and agile way to access the highlights of the Orange TV offer, with customized rows developed according to the tastes of each user.
- TV: with the Channels options, a mosaic with the ordered offer of linear channels; TV Guide, with access to the programming of each day, to watch at the moment, plan your recording or create alerts; Last 7 Days, to find in an organized way the contents saved from the last week; and Your TV, with the broadcast content more adjusted to personal preferences.
- Films: a space where users will find Orange TV’s extensive film catalog, organized into different categories.
- Series: a renewed section to enjoy all the available series, arranged in rows with personalized recommendations, trends and organized by channels and genres.
- Football: all sports games and programs. During the Eurocup, the user will be able to choose their favorite national team and view information about it. In addition, during the broadcast of the matches live, you will also be able to access the statistics of the match in real time and thus have a more complete experience. You can access everything related to the rest of the sports.
- My Orange TV: quick access to information about each customer’s subscription, rented movies, recordings, list of favorite content and alerts.